Changes for version 0.04
- Added an is_atom flag to the Request object, so that Catalyst handlers that are handling Atom requests can set this. finalize and finalize_error handling now only occurs if is_atom is set, which fixes the problem where they weren't conditional on the type of request (e.g. a normal web request's errors would be returned in Catalyst error format).
- Catalyst::Plugin::AtomServer - Atom API server for Catalyst applications
- Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Credential::Atom - Authentication for Atom
- Catalyst::View::Atom::XML - XML serialization for Atom objects
- Catalyst::Request in lib/Catalyst/Plugin/AtomServer.pm UNAUTHORIZED