Changes for version 0.37
- Parse non-integer formulas (Daniel Scott).
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed bug in Chemistry::File, where $self->mols wasn't updated during the read loop.
- Fixed bug where $atom->symbol tried to modify the symbol given (which crashed when the symbol was a constant!)
- Added an undocumented "next_id" method (Liliana Felix Avila).
- Documented the descriptor methods that existed since 0.36 but were undocumented.
- Chemistry::Tutorial - PerlMol Quick Tutorial
- Chemistry::Atom - Chemical atoms as objects in molecules
- Chemistry::Bond - Chemical bonds as objects in molecules
- Chemistry::File - Molecule file I/O base class
- Chemistry::File::Dumper - Read and write molecules via Data::Dumper
- Chemistry::File::Formula - Molecular formula reader/formatter
- Chemistry::Mol - Molecule object toolkit
- Chemistry::Obj - Abstract chemistry object