ModulesChanges for version 0.20
Class::CGI - Fetch objects from your CGI object
Class::CGI::Handler - Base class for Class::CGI handlers
- Changed _add_error() to add_error() and documented it.
- Bug fix: errors are now properly HTML escaped. Users may override the escaping via the new error_encoding() method.
- Created mailing list and added a link to it in the docs.
- Documented the term "virtual parameter".
- Overrode CGI::Simple::new() to centralize initialization.
- Added required() and is_required() methods.
- Added add_missing() and is_missing_required() methods.
- Handlers now have a base class (Class::CGI::Handler) with extensive support for required and virtual parameters.
- Made the "ALPHA" designation much more prominent. Folks need to know that this is a work in progress which their production code should not rely on.