Changes for version 0.15
- Major cleanup of code.
- Added cr2mf script suite for regeneration of Makefiles from config records (proof of concept only)
- Removed support for Data::Denter, which is deprecated nowadays and in any case was only ever here as a proof of concept.
- Actually, all support for alternate storage formats has been removed. I don't believe it was being used and I'm not in a position to test it. There's nothing to stop it from being put back in later.
- Now uses catcr in -long mode, allowing more intelligent handling of sibling derived objects.
- Whouses adds a new interactive mode so you can "browse" your way through dependencies.
- whouses - impact analysis in a clearmake build environment
- ClearCase::CRDB - Class for ClearCase config-record analysis