Changes for version 0.202 - 2020-01-28
- No longer mark the 'message' property as experimental.
- Mention that completion array structure or word entry is a DefHash.
- Add explanation about 'path_sep' property (moved from Complete::Bash).
- Note that implementations that want to observe additional information should do it in x.NAME.WHATEVER, as per DefHash.
- Remove property 'type' from the specification; implementation modules can observe their own properties.
- Remove property 'esc_mode' to avoid abstraction leak as this is implementation detail.
Convention for Complete::* modules family