Changes for version 1.2 - 2003-10-20
- Nathan Wiger ported many features from Apache::ConfigFile in an effort to combine the two modules. These features include:
- o The fix_booleans option, which allows automatic conversion of yes/on/true to 1 and no/off/false to 0
- o The expand_vars option, allowing reuse of previously-defined directives as $directive
- o The setenv_vars option, which will automatically place variables defined via the SetEnv directive into the %ENV hash
- o The hash_directives option, which allows proper handling of directives where the first value is really a key (ex. AddHandler).
- o The duplicate_directives option, which allows the programmer to choose how duplicate directives are handled (by default the last one is kept, allowing subsequent configs to override earlier Includes)
- o Support for multiple blocks with the same name.
- o Support for include directories and multiple include files on a single line
- o The root_directive option, which allows the user to define a root for that config file which is prepended to relative Include paths.
- Added include_directives option to allow for differently named Include directives.
- Removed deprecated support for the wrong spelling of inheritance_support as inheritence_support.
- Fixed bug preventing mixed-case valid_directives and valid_blocks from working.
- Config::ApacheFormat - use Apache format config files