Changes for version 0.31
- Merged development version to stable.
Changes for version 0.30_03
- Enclose literal code in documentation in angle brackets.
Changes for version 0.30_02
- Undo printing to filehandle returned by tmpnam() as it breaks tests on Windows.
- Deprecate direct access to tied configuration file in favor of the accessor method config() which supersedes it.
- Document config() and the deprecation of its predecessor.
- Change the tests to use the config() method.
Changes for version 0.30_01
- Test that enable() and disable() alter the configuration file; once done, ensure that the status of the service has changed.
- Use whitespace for the regexes in enable() and disable(); moreover, make them more strict where possible.
- Separate assignment of invocant from method arguments.
- Minor indentation changes.
- Rename the caveat documentation section.
- Update broken license link.
- Skip documentation tests for non-release testing.
- Do no longer recommend Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage.
- Remove the testing diagnostic.
- Print to filehandle returned by tmpnam().
- Config::Inetd - Interface inetd's configuration file