Crypt::GeneratePassword - generate secure random pronounceable passwords
ProvidesChanges for version 0.04
Crypt::GeneratePassword::de in lib/Crypt/GeneratePassword/de.pm
Crypt::GeneratePassword::en in lib/Crypt/GeneratePassword/en.pm
- Fixed bug that would occasionally generate a division by zero in word() and word3(). RT#42832
- Fixed mistake in doc for word() and word3() Thanks to Smylers for RT#11787.
- Switched to Dist::Zilla
- Reformatted this file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Moved test.pl to t/01-require.t and simplified it
- Added real tests for chars(), word() and word3()
- Added github repo to pod
- Added package statement and use strict & warnings in ::de and ::en
- Tell dzil that the language model modules are binary, so they won't be parsed with PPI, which takes 5+ minutes on my laptop.