- Crypt::Lite - Easy to use symmetric data encryption and decryption
Changes for version 0.82.11
- There was a severe security bug in the encryption procedure in all earlier releases. To include the private key was a bad idea. It's being improved for the little price there is an additional dependency to the MD5 Perl module from now on.
- Updated documentation part about double encryption.
- Portability issue on Win32 systems addressed
- Strings encrypted with earlier versions can still be decrypted with this release and the new procedure will apply as of the next encryption call.