Changes for version 0.04 - 2008-10-22
- LWPCompat now overrides configure so http_configure in Net::HTTP::Methods gets called correctly.
- LWPCompat now also sets $Net::HTTPS::SSL_SOCKET_CLASS for you on import.
- Net::NSS::SSL now has a $DefaultURL global that can be set to override default behavior of setting verification URL to what PeerHost says.
- Now really supports verification hooks. Also a "built-in-ignore" hook exists to skip verification.
- Read now sets passed buffer to an empty string if 0 bytes was read instead of to undefined.
Perl bindings to NSS (Netscape Security Services)
X.509 certificate and related fuctions
Constants used by NSS
Functions needed for communicating with PKCS#11 cryptographic modules
Represents a physical or logical PKCS#11 slot.
Generic SSL functions from NSS
SSL sockets using NSS
Wrapper for Net::NSS::SSL to make it LWP compatible