Changes for version 0.17_52
- Tied STDIN is always localized before redirections to avoid tees hanging on MSWin32
- Copying and reopening STDIN is necessary to avoid tees hanging on MSWin32.
Changes for version 0.17_51
- Avoids reopening STDIN while setting up a capture, which avoids some problems with pathological tied filehandle implementations such as in FCGI
- Re-enabled tied STDIN testing for MSWin32 to see if changes above avoid crashes seen historically
- Capture::Tiny - Capture STDOUT and STDERR from Perl, XS or external programs