- Path::Tiny - File path utility
Changes for version 0.012
- The 'remove' function no longer works on directories. The new 'remove_tree' method should be used instead.
- path() now requires a defined, positive-length argument to keep you safe from subtle bugs in your code that pass an undef or empty argument to path suddenly having you operating in the current directory.
- Added Path::Tiny->cwd as a constructor to give an absolute path to the current working directory
- Added 'remove_tree' as a method for recursively removing a directory