Changes for version 0.013 - 2013-02-22
- remove_tree now defaults to safe mode and will not attempt to chmod and remove directories with insufficient permissions
- Temporary files and directories are always created with an absolute path.
- Failures from autodie are reported from our caller's location (as if we called croak()); bumped autodie prereq to 2.14 for this feature
- Failures from mkpath and remove_tree are now trapped and thrown as exceptions. (Making an existing path or removing a non-existant path return false and are not errors);
- Path::Tiny - File path utility