Changes for version 0.03
- POD enhancements, explaining the dependency chain, and how to minimize the Any::Moose impact by ensuring Mouse is installed.
- Removed syntax that was only valid for newer versions of Perl. We should be 5.6.x compatible now.
- Placed the random number factory in a closure, making it only accessable by the accessor random_bytes().
- Added some tests for seed generation since we took that functionality away from Math::Random::Secure when we removed it from our list of dependencies in v0.02.
- Added a Win32 test to Makefile.PL so that a Windows-only dependency will be included if necessary.
- Bytes::Random::Secure - Perl extension to generate cryptographically-secure random bytes.