Changes for version 0.10 - 2012-12-04
- Better handling of random_bytes() (no parameter passed): Now defaults to zero bytes explicitly, so we don't get "uninitialized values" warnings.
- Added random_string_from($bag,$length) function.
- Added tests for no param list, as well as for new random_string_from() function and its support functions.
- POD enhancements.
- Removed bytes pragma; it wasn't necessary, and prevented support for unicode code points in random_string_from()'s bag.
- Bytes::Random::Secure - Perl extension to generate cryptographically-secure random bytes.