Changes for version 0.20 - 2013-01-22
- This is a major release. Much thanks to Dana Jacobson for his ideas, suggestions, code reviews, and for writing Crypt::Random::Seed.
- Major refactoring / rewrite.
- Built an OO base layer over which the functions interface is a thin wrapper.
- OO interface exposed publically.
- Documented all functions. (POD)
- removed config_seed() (never publically released).
- Seed defaults for both interfaces are 256 bits.
- Major enhancements to test suite. (Coverage is 99.3%)
- ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES ARE FROM (UNRELEASED) 0.13:
- * Compatible with Perl 5.6.
- * Dropped Crypt::Random::Source dependency in favor of Crypt::Random::Seed.
- * Seeding is lazy.
- * Minimum seed size: 2-longs (64 bits). Maximum, 16 longs (512 bits).
- * Documented how to configure seeding.
- Bytes::Random::Secure - Perl extension to generate cryptographically-secure random bytes.