Changes for version 0.23 - 2012-02-11
- Clarified the (small) magnitude of the performance issues surrounding random_string_from() (MODULO BIAS section of POD). (DANAJ's suggestion.)
- Added a test for _closest_divisor().
- Added a POD section discussing ISAAC's strengths.
- Increased SEED_MAX bits from 512 (arbitrary) to 8192 (theoretical max for ISAAC). Added explanation to POD, and adjusted tests.
- Minor corrections in # code comments (accuracy).
- Added irand() object method per Dana Jacobsen's request and code contribution.
- POD and tests for irand().
- Test::Warn is now an optional dependency. By ensuring that Test::Warn is installed, the module has 100% test coverage (per Devel::Cover).
- Bytes::Random::Secure - Perl extension to generate cryptographically-secure random bytes.