Changes for version 0.33_005
- Added suggestion from sisyphus
- Created a 00load_prereqs.t test to provide better diagnostics when confronted with the "Unable to find Parse::RecDescent" error.
Changes for version 0.33_004
- Patches pushed out by David Oswald
- Developer release
- Tweaked compiler flags for Microsoft compilers (per sisyphus)
- Added github repo information to POD.
- Added inline mailing list information to POD.
Changes for version 0.33_003
- Feature added by David Oswald
- Added two #define definitions to assist users in determining if the target compiler supports namespaces and Standard headers. This will assist users in writing compiler-agnostic or portable code.
Changes for version 0.33_002
- Patch submitted by BrowserUk, adapted by davido
- Better handling of the '.h' code in Makefile.PL with respect to MS-flavor compilers.
Changes for version 0.33_001
- Patch submitted by sysiphus, adapted by davido
- Developer release to verify smoke tests without upsetting v0.33 stable.
- Reworked Makefile.PL and CPP.pm to test-compile a C++ program containing <iostream>. On success we know that <iostream> style headers are ok. On failure we assume that headers should be <iostream.h> instead. Removed previous compiler-name based detection in favor of trial method.
- Inline::CPP - Write Perl subroutines and classes in C++.