Changes for version 0.04
- ==> CHANGED DEFAULT min_reports value to 0, since it's takes extra time and bandwidth to fetch and parse all the .yaml files to get a count of the reports.
- min_days_old fixed -- no longer requires a http fetch
- min_reports fixed -- refactored to use yaml from www.cpantesters.org
- updated deps in Makefile.PL
- POD updates
- Added logic to __filter() to exclude if already smoked. This is same check that CPAN::Reporter::Smoker does, just sooner. Added dep of CPAN::Reporter::History
- Updated tests to be more runtime & bandwidth friendy ... specifically wrt to min_reports checks.
- CPAN::Reporter::Smoker::Safer - Turnkey smoking of installed distros