Changes for version 1.000 - 2019-10-10
- Fixed bugs in Time::FFI::tm->to_object where the tm object may be mutated and the results may be incorrect when interpreted in the local time zone.
- Documented that the tm_mday and tm_isdst members of a new Time::FFI::tm record should be set explicitly.
- Documented that mktime adjusts the tm_isdst, tm_wday, tm_yday, and possibly tm_gmtoff and tm_zone members of the passed tm record.
- Initialize tm_mday to 1 and tm_isdst to -1 in the tm record returned by strptime, rather than the defaults of 0.
- Added epoch method to Time::FFI::tm to return the associated Unix epoch timestamp.
- Added with_extra method to Time::FFI::tm to return a new tm record with extra values populated.