- DB_File::Lock - Locking with flock wrapper for DB_File
Changes for version 0.05
- removed use Carp qw(verbose) which was effecting other modules
- documentation improvements recommended by Stas Bekman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- the documentation said we supported RECONO (tie for arrays) but Shlomo Yona <Shlomo.Yona@Siftology.com> pointed out the implementation did not support that. Added support for RECNO.
- added a warning when opening a database with write access and only locking it for reading. This warning disabled for RECNO because RECNO seems to require O_RDWR even when opening only for reading.
- added test of database creation failure
- added test of database access through object interface
- added test of RECNO database creation and usage