Changes for version 0.04
- Added Alien::TinyCC at the specific version v0.05
- Removed silly author tests.
- Added git commit hook to check for updates to the Changes file. Hopefully this document will be more accurate moving forward. :-)
- Added support for Travis CI.
- C::TinyCompiler - Full C JIT compiling using the Tiny C Compiler
- C::TinyCompiler::Callable - A C::TinyCompiler-based foreign function interface, i.e. C-functions callable from Perl
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl - Enabling Perl's full C-API in your C::TinyCompiler context
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl::AV - Perl's array C-API
- C::TinyCompiler::Perl::Croak - A light-weight interface to Perl's croak and warn
- C::TinyCompiler::StretchyBuffer - Enabling stretchy buffers in your context
- C::TinyCompiler::package - base module for C::TinyCompiler packages