Changes for version 0.188 - 2017-10-27
- reduce sleeps between polls during wait() by using Time::HiRes and a sub-second poll time.
- if auto_start is specified, a ds9 process will be created if one can't be connected to.
- if kill_on_destroy is specified, the ds9 process will be terminated when the Image::DS9 object is destroyed.
- Image::DS9 - a really awesome library
- Image::DS9::Command - Command definitions
- Image::DS9::Constants - predefined constants
- Image::DS9::Grammar - Grammar definitions
- Image::DS9::OldConstants - contants to avoid typographic errors
- Image::DS9::PConsts - Internal Constants
- Image::DS9::Parser - Parser driver