Changes for version 2.00_06 - 2007-07-04
- Incorporate code changes from blead
- Skip counts off by one
Changes for version 2.00_05 - 2007-06-27
- Use catfile() instead of catdir() in _mkpath() for VMS, patch from Craig Berry.
- Don't use warnings (my code doesn't have errors anyway), code change suggested by Rafael Garcia-Suarez.
- Don't pass LICENSE key to WriteMakefile in Makefile.PL if the installed version of ExtUtils::MakeMaker is not sufficiently modern.
Changes for version 1.99_02 - 2007-05-27
- Don't allow a directory named '' (empty string) to be created.
- File::Spec routines catdir() and updir() interact differently on Win32
- $! needs to be managed more carefully on Win32
Changes for version 1.99_01 - 2007-05-17
- Dual-lifed from the Perl core distribution.
- New-style interface added.
- Extensive tests added to improve code coverage.
- 5.005 compatibility restored
- File::Path - Create or remove directory trees