16 Nov 2001 07:13:35 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (17.38KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.3.0
- 2001-11-16 Denis Leconte
- Patched in pvm_start_pvmd() support, code developed and provided by Benjamin Holzman.
- 2001-09-20 Ulrich Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pvm.xs: Fixed memory leak in config(), tasks() and hostsync().
- 2001-04-10 Florian Frank <email@example.com>
- Pvm.xs: Added endtask() function.
- 2001-02-24 Ulrich Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pvm.xs: Removal of the remaining hand crafted prototypes changed the signatures for mcast, pack, addhosts, and delhosts from "@" to ";@". I am not sure if there is any difference, but I trust the generated ones more :-)
- Pvm.xs: Removed obsolete stuff for 1:1 functions. Only difference in generated code is that hostsync() now has a prototype. I assume it was forgotten originally and keep it. Also mkbuf had a wrong prototype of "$" instead of ";$". This is why one should leaf this to programs ;-)
- 2001-02-23 Ulrich Pfeifer <email@example.com>
- Pvm.pm: Added code2symbol and code2text to have error texts availbale for debugging.
- Pvm.xs: Added PROTOTYPES: to the group section.
- Pvm.pm: Added my name to the AUTHORS section. Removed spurious hint about the 100k limit. Documented new group functions.
- t/group.t: Fixed number of tests.
- Pvm.xs, t/group.t: Added pvm_gsize.
- Pvm.xs, t/group.t: Added pvm_getinst and pvm_gettid.
- Pvm.xs, t/group.t: Group functions except pvm_reduce done.
- Pvm.xs, t/group.t: Added some more group functions with rudimentary tests.
- 2001-02-22 Ulrich Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pvm.xs, t/group.t: Removed pvm_prefix
- Makefile.PL, Pvm.xs, t/group.t: First groups function works.
- Pvm.xs: removed the ifdef Stuff. Short enough now.
- Pvm.xs: Removed useless switch in constant(). The stuff is still too bulky.
- Pvm.pm: Fixed(?) the prototype for autoloaded functions.
- t/bigmsg.t: Test spawns to processes with different tids now
- Pvm.xs: Fixed of by one bug at string end.
- MANIFEST: Removed test.pl, added t/bigmsg.t
- 2001-02-21 Ulrich Pfeifer <email@example.com>
- t/bigmsg.t: Waiting seems not to be the problem
- t/bigmsg.t: Must wait for listener to come up.
- t/bigmsg.t, test.pl: Tests start working.
- t/bigmsg.t: Added crude test for big message delivery.
- Pvm.xs: Fixed header
- Pvm.xs: Added some checks for return values.
- Pvm.pm: Fixed typos
- Pvm.xs: Accidentally removed initialization re-added.
- Pvm.pm: Documented signature changes.
- Pvm.xs: Seems to work
- Pvm.xs: precv: Added third optional argument "buflen".
- Pvm.xs: Removed buffer_string
- Makefile.PL: Make this work on my Linux box.
- Changes, MANIFEST, Makefile.PL, Pvm.pm, Pvm.xs, README, test.pl: Initial import of D/DL/DLECONTE/Parallel-Pvm-1.2.2.tar.gz
- Changes, MANIFEST, Makefile.PL, Pvm.pm, Pvm.xs, README, test.pl: New file.
- Old revision history for Perl extension Pvm.
ModulesPerl extension for the Parallel Virtual Machine (PVM) Message Passing System
Module Install Instructions
To install Parallel::Pvm, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Parallel::Pvm
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.