Changes for version 1.007 - 2013-11-25
- Fixed a bunch of CPAN Testers FAILs. Including:
- Weird t/bin-fetchware-upgrade.t test-dist fail bug.
- Added SKIP block unless -t to t/bin-fetchware-new.t testing.
- Fixed sort block returning undef bug, and added extra tests too.
- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.