Changes for version 1.008 - 2013-11-30
- Fixed github#1 by fixing mistakenly commented out code that was poorly half refactored.
- Fixed github#2 and 3 by fixing botched removal of given/when in bin/fetchware's run() subroutine.
- Fixed 2 miscellaneous bugs while fixing github#1-3.
- Fixed a bizarre HEREDOC parsing bug, caused by perl not parsing the HEREDOC properly. Vim's syntax highlighting were also confused. Perhaps the bug was my code? Probably was. Not bothering p5p with it.
- Fixed bug leaving test-dists in user's fetchware package database. These really should be deleted, because test-dist and friends made by Util's make_test_dist() subroutine do *not* actually install anything or touch your computer at all. They just contain fake build and install commands that just print to your screen to support testing building and installing software without actually building or installing stuff.
- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.