Changes for version 1.011 - 2014-09-05
- Added support for the new command to the Fetchware API, so Fetchware extensions can now easily implement the new command to also help their users easily make Fetchwarefiles.
- Also added check_syntax() to the Fetchware API providing Fetchware-level Fetchwarefile syntax checking. No parsing of Perl is done as that's best left to perl itself.
- The upgrade() subroutine was also added to the Fetchware API allowing Fetchware extensions to easily change Fetchware's definition of when your Fetchware package should be upgraded.
- Added support for these new API subroutines to Fetchware's example Fetchware extension App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync.
- Added perl 5.10.1 as an "official" dependency. Each Perl file always had a "use 5.010001;" line, but it was never declared in dist.ini.
- Many minor doc fixes and tweaks, and the Fetchware extension documentation was updated to cover the new API subroutines new(), new_install(), check_syntax(), and upgrade().
- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Fetchwarefile - Helps Fetchware extensions create Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.