Changes for version 1.016 - 2016-10-07
- BREAKING CHANGE: fetchware now manually changes its umask to 0022. This is to prevent too lenient umasks from causing fetchware's test suite to fail due to security checks failing.
- These security checks are important, because without them other users in your group could modify your Fetchwarefiles or fetchware packages, and change the Fetchwarefile in malicious ways.
- This should fix some CPAN Tester FAILs.
- Fixed t/bin-fetchware-clean.t's use of cwd() instead of a tempdir(). This should fix some CPAN Tester FAILs.
- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Fetchwarefile - Helps Fetchware extensions create Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.