Changes for version 0.01_04
- Some routines just *need* to be able to compute dates that are *on or after* instead of just *after* (same for before), so tentatively introducing the "on_or_after/before" options
Changes for version 0.01_03
- Fix silly typo
- Fix lunar_phase*() functions so that successive calls to next() and previous() work as expected.
- Standardize interface.
- Change semantics of *_before() and *_after() functions so that they always return the "next" applicable date. Pointed out by Flavio S. Glock.
- Add lunar phases related constants.
- Add some more tests
Changes for version 0.01_02
- Add some sanity tests
- Fix indentation
Changes for version 0.01_01
- First Release
- DateTime::Event::Lunar - Perl DateTime Extension For Computing Lunar Events