Changes for version 0.03
- Added filters! Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the inspiration and advice
- Fix F::E::Plain's return value (should have been F::E::Result)
- Make sure recode() is called before creating F::E::Result
- Add register_filter()
- Backward Incompatible Changes ***
- rename register() to register_processor().
- Change F::E::Result API. Now results have a metadata field, which can contain anything other than the text field. Also, now F::E::Result has mandatory fields 'filename', 'mime_type', 'text'.
- File::Extract - Extract Text From Arbitrary File Types
- File::Extract::HTML - Extract Text From HTML Files
- File::Extract::MP3 - Extract Text From MP3 Files
- File::Extract::Plain - Extract Text From Plain Text Files
- File::Extract::RTF - Extract Text From RTF Files
- File::Extract::Result - Extraction Result Object
- File::Extract::Base in lib/File/Extract/Base.pm