Changes for version 0.03
- Integer keys were not handled properly (I misread the Senna source), and it was causing segfaults. This has been fixed.
Changes for version 0.02_05
- Add t/02-morph.t and t/03-ngram.t. Patch by Jun Kuriyama
- Revise some return value codes.
- Doc tweaks
Changes for version 0.02_04
- Fix segfaults when Senna::Cursor has no results. Reported by Jun Kuriyama
Changes for version 0.02_03
- *** Incompatible Change *** Senna::Index->create now takes key_size argument
- Add SEN_VARCHAR_KEY, SEN_INT_KEY and SEN_ENC_* constants
- Add encoding(), key_size(), initial_n_segments(), and flags() (note that you will need a very recent version of senna)
Changes for version 0.02_02
- Start mucking with new API
- Add Senna::Index ->remove
- Change semantics of Senna::Cursor
- Add Senna::Cursor->hits
Changes for version 0.02_01
- Apply patch from Hiroyuki Oyama (work with latest senna API)
- No longer use Senna::Index->new(). Use open() and create() instead.
- Export flags from Senna.pm
- TODO: Design API around new Senna API
- TODO: More tests, examples