Changes for version 1.00_02
- Beef up the docs extensively.
- Remove other croak() calls, make sure to set $!
- Add zmq_errno(), zmq_strerror()
- zmq_send(), zmq_recv() are now pure perl wrappers around _zmq_send() and z_zmq_recv()
- Make sure to emulate libzmq2 errors for stuff like trying to act upon closed cxt, sockets, and messages, since we don't call the C level functions when we detect that they have been closed from the Perl level.
Changes for version 1.00_01
- Initial release.
- ZMQ::LibZMQ2 - A libzmq 2.x wrapper for Perl