Changes for version 1.00_04
- Silly cut n' paste error in stub XS generation and t/101_threads.t Reported by Steffen Mueller
- Very minor doc tweaks
Changes for version 1.00_03
- Changed zmq_poll()'s return value. In list context, you can get the array of boolean values indicating if the particular socket got fired
- my @fired = zmq_poll(...);
- In scalar context, you get the return value of zmq_poll() from the C layer
- my $rv = zmq_poll(...)
- See https://github.com/lestrrat/p5-ZMQ/pull/1 (Steffen Mueller, Nick Peres)
- Fix getsockopt_string() https://github.com/lestrrat/p5-ZMQ/pull/2 (Sergey KHripchenko)
Changes for version 1.00_02
- Beef up the docs extensively.
- Make sure to set $! upo failure
- Add author tests
- Change zmq_sendmsg to a pure perl method.
- Make sure to emulate libzmq2 errors for stuff like trying to act upon closed cxt, sockets, and messages, since we don't call the C level functions when we detect that they have been closed from the Perl level.
Changes for version 1.00_01
- Initial release.
- ZMQ::LibZMQ3 - A libzmq 3.x wrapper for Perl