Changes for version 0.05
- 10th anniversary special release!!!
- New constructor for Cauchy Matrix generated from a list of x1,x2,...xn,y1,..yk values (moved from Crypt::IDA)
- New, slightly more efficient Matrix inversion method for Cauchy matrices (called as constructor given above x1..yk)
- New constructor for Vandermonde matrix (x1..xn)
- New $matrix->print method (pretty!)
- Don't warn if modules "use"d twice
- Profiling-driven speed improvements and some code cleanup
- One of my main reasons to revisit the code.
- See Changes-0.5 for more details.