- send_nsca - Send reports to NSCA just like send_nsca in NSCA 2.7.2
- Net::NSCA::Client - Send passive checks to Nagios locally and remotely.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection - Represents a connection between the client and the server.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection::TLS - Represents the transport layer security on a connection.
- Net::NSCA::Client::DataPacket - Implements data packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::InitialPacket - Implements initial packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::Library - Types library
Changes for version 0.003
- New bin/send_nsca utility. This is an emulation of the send_nsca utility that comes with the NSCA package.
- Changed from using Crypt::Random to Data::Rand::Obscure for generation of random IV when creating a Net::NSCA::Client::InitialPacket (note: this package itself never uses this feature).
- No longer use Test::Most in tests, as it was unnecessary.