Changes for version 0.006
- THIS CONTAINS AN IMPORTANT FIX AND PREVIOUS VERSIONS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Fixed an issue where the client would try to parse the initial packet too early and throw an error about the UNIX timestamp not meeting a type constraint.
- send_nsca - Send reports to NSCA just like send_nsca in NSCA 2.7.2
- Net::NSCA::Client - Send passive checks to Nagios locally and remotely.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection - Represents a connection between the client and the server.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection::TLS - Represents the transport layer security on a connection.
- Net::NSCA::Client::DataPacket - Implements data packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::InitialPacket - Implements initial packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::Library - Types library