- send_nsca - Send reports to NSCA just like send_nsca in NSCA 2.7.2
- Net::NSCA::Client - Send passive checks to Nagios locally and remotely.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection - Represents a connection between the client and the server.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection::TLS - Represents the transport layer security on a connection.
- Net::NSCA::Client::DataPacket - Implements data packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::InitialPacket - Implements initial packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::Library - Types library
- Net::NSCA::Client::ServerConfig - Specify configuration data for the remote NSCA server
Changes for version 0.007
- NEW: This module can now communicate with NSCA servers that have been custom-compiled with different packet constants.
- Check for data integrety when decoding packets.
- Fill empty space in packets with random alpha numeric data as the standard NSCA client/server does.
- Change distribution management from `Module::Install` to `Module::Build`.
- FIX: Remove test that failed when the data "didn't look random".