- Fuse - write filesystems in Perl using FUSE
Changes for version 0.16
- Fix unbounded stack growth due to previous changes in getdir() and readdir() wrappers that didn't properly decrement SP.
- Implement support for FUSE 2.9 specific operations. (flock, read_buf, write_buf, fallocate)
- Implement helper functions (fuse_buf_size, fuse_buf_copy) for handling generic buffers inside read_buf and write_buf wrappers.
- Make the write() wrapper do less data copying.
- Improve compatibility with OpenIndiana (an open flavor of Solaris).
- Add support for OpenBSD's flavor of FUSE.