Changes for version 0.07 - 2005-12-25
- Remove the FUSE_DEBUG constant; we never actually implemented it to begin with.
- "make test" now uses the version of Fuse you've just built, not the one installed in /usr/lib/perl5.
- getattr test now allows blksize to vary between host and fuse fs, as this is not a bug.
- Add experimental support for threading. The following minor API changes accommodate this:
- The nonexistent (yet documented) "unthreaded=>1" attribute has been replaced with the "threaded=>1" attribute, and this time it actually exists.
- Symbolic refs like "main::e_getattr" are now allowed for callbacks, because threaded mode needs to share() the callbacks, yet perl 5.8.7 does not allow share()ing code refs yet. Direct code-refs are still supported as much as possible (currently, non-threaded mode).
- testsuite uses a multithreaded loopback.pl, when available.
- Update docs accordingly. Update examples accordingly.
- Works on FreeBSD with fuse4bsd http://fuse4bsd.creo.hu/
- Fuse - write filesystems in Perl using FUSE
- test::helper in test/helper.pm