Changes for version 0.14
- Retooling portions of the test facilities, and removing dependence on syscall() and knowing syscall numbers for basic test functionality.
- Compatibility fixes for Perl 5.8 and Perl 5.13/5.14 with threads.
- Cleanups to build system, to use pkg-config to get the Fuse build arguments for building our code against the installed libfuse. Cleans up some of the mess before of different ways of handling different OSes; NetBSD is still a bit messy due to librefuse.
- Decrease file sizes in getattr test, to keep test from running for multiple hours (due to HFS+ not supporting sparse files).
- Fuse - write filesystems in Perl using FUSE
- test::helper in test/helper.pm