- Class::Load - a working (require "Class::Name") and more
- Class::Load::PP in lib/Class/Load/PP.pm
Changes for version 0.19
- The load_class() subroutine now returns the class name on success. Requested by Caleb Cushing. RT #76931.
- Exceptions and errors from Class::Load no longer contain references to line numbers in Class::Load or Module::Runtime. This applies to exceptions thrown by load_class, load_first_existing_class, and load_optional_class, as well as the error returned by try_load_class.
- Exceptions are now croaked properly so they appear to come from the calling code, not from an internal subroutine. This makes the exceptions look more like the ones thrown by Perl's require. RT #68663.