- Bundle::HTML::Mason - A bundle to install the HTML::Mason package
- HTML::Mason - High-performance, dynamic web site authoring system
- HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler - Mason/mod_perl interface
- HTML::Mason::Buffer - Objects for Handling Component Output
- HTML::Mason::CGIHandler - Use Mason in a CGI environment
- HTML::Mason::Compiler - Compile Mason component source
- HTML::Mason::Compiler::ToObject - A Compiler subclass that generates Mason object code
- HTML::Mason::Component - Mason Component Class
- HTML::Mason::ComponentSource - represents information about an component
- HTML::Mason::Exceptions - Exception objects thrown by Mason
- HTML::Mason::Interp - Mason Component Interpreter
- HTML::Mason::Lexer - Generates events based on component source lexing
- HTML::Mason::MethodMaker - Used to create simple get & get/set methods in other classes
- HTML::Mason::Request - Mason Request Class
- HTML::Mason::Resolver - base class for component path resolvers
- HTML::Mason::Resolver::File - translates component paths into filesystem paths
- HTML::Mason::Resolver::Null - a do-nothing resolver
- HTML::Mason::Tests - Test harness for testing Mason
- HTML::Mason::Tools - Function library used internally in Mason
- HTML::Mason::Utils - Publically available functions useful outside of Mason
- Apache::Mason in lib/Apache/Mason.pm
- HTML::Mason::Component::FileBased in lib/HTML/Mason/Component/FileBased.pm
- HTML::Mason::Component::Subcomponent in lib/HTML/Mason/Component/Subcomponent.pm
- HTML::Mason::Exception in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
- HTML::Mason::Exception::Compilation in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
- HTML::Mason::Exception::Syntax in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
- HTML::Mason::FakeApache in lib/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm
- HTML::Mason::Request::ApacheHandler in lib/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm
- HTML::Mason::Request::CGI in lib/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm
- HTML::Mason::Resolver::File::ApacheHandler in lib/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm
- Tie::Handle::Mason in lib/HTML/Mason/Request.pm
Changes for version 1.10
- This is a big release and there are a number of backwards incompatibilities with version 1.05 and earlier. Please make sure to read the UPGRADE document, which covers these in more detail.
- Mason can always detect when an object file was compiled with an incompatible compiler/lexer, even if the object file contains syntax errors.
- Method and subcomponent blocks with no name (<%method>) were caught as an error, but the error message was very confusing. This has been fixed.
- Added HTML::Mason::Subclassing, documentation on subclassing Mason objects.
- Added documentation on the interaction between <%once> sections and preloading components.
- Mason automatically calls $m->clear_buffer when $m->decline is called.
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug in the lexer that made it think it had found a Perl-line where none existed.
- Fixed a bug related to handling of parameters in httpd.conf files. This was only noticeable if you attempted to provide a subclass of one of Mason's classes (like your own Request class) that took its own parameters. Mason was not recognizing those additional parameters as valid.
- Improved line number reporting from earlier releases. Line numbers are now reported properly for errors in any type of block.