HTML::Mason::Admin - Mason Administrator's Guide
HTML::Mason::Devel - Mason Developer's Manual
HTML::Mason::Params - Constructor parameter documentation
HTML::Mason::Subclassing - Documentation on Subclassing Internal Mason classes
Bundle::HTML::Mason - A bundle to install the HTML::Mason package
HTML::Mason - High-performance, dynamic web site authoring system
HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler - Mason/mod_perl interface
HTML::Mason::Buffer - Objects for Handling Component Output
HTML::Mason::CGIHandler - Use Mason in a CGI environment
HTML::Mason::Compiler - Compile Mason component source
HTML::Mason::Compiler::ToObject - A Compiler subclass that generates Mason object code
HTML::Mason::Component - Mason Component Class
HTML::Mason::ComponentSource - represents information about an component
HTML::Mason::Exceptions - Exception objects thrown by Mason
HTML::Mason::Interp - Mason Component Interpreter
HTML::Mason::Lexer - Generates events based on component source lexing
HTML::Mason::MethodMaker - Used to create simple get & get/set methods in other classes
HTML::Mason::Request - Mason Request Class
HTML::Mason::Resolver - Component path resolver base class
HTML::Mason::Resolver::File - translates component paths into filesystem paths
HTML::Mason::Resolver::Null - a do-nothing resolver
HTML::Mason::Tests - Test harness for testing Mason
HTML::Mason::Tools - Function library used internally in Mason
HTML::Mason::Utils - Publically available functions useful outside of Mason
Apache::Mason in lib/Apache/Mason.pm
HTML::Mason::Component::FileBased in lib/HTML/Mason/Component/FileBased.pm
HTML::Mason::Component::Subcomponent in lib/HTML/Mason/Component/Subcomponent.pm
HTML::Mason::Exception in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
HTML::Mason::Exception::Compilation in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
HTML::Mason::Exception::Syntax in lib/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm
HTML::Mason::FakeApache in lib/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm
HTML::Mason::Request::ApacheHandler in lib/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm
HTML::Mason::Request::CGI in lib/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm
HTML::Mason::Resolver::File::ApacheHandler in lib/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm
Tie::Handle::Mason in lib/HTML/Mason/Request.pm
ExamplesChanges for version 1.13
- BUG FIXES
- When running under mod_perl, a warning was issued from HTML::Mason::Request::ApacheHandler's exec() method. Reported by Marius Feraru.
- The request wrapper code did not work with anonymous component. Reported by Bob McElrath.
- Mason 1.10-1.12 did not cooperate with Apache::Filter, or any other Apache subclass that overrode the print() method. Reported by Mark Moseley.
- If an object blessed into Apache::Request was provided to ApacheHandler's handle_request method, and you were using the args_method parameter was set to "mod_perl" (the default), then ApacheHandler would die. This was a bug introduced in 1.12 as a result of fixing the memory leaks in 1.11. Reported by Autrijus Tang.
- Configuring multiple component roots via the httpd.conf file failed. Reported and patched by Alexei V. Barantsev.
- $interp->exec and $m->exec were not respecting wantarray. Reported by David Bushong.
- Suppress a "subroutine redefined" warning from HTML::Mason::Request::Apachehandler's exec() method. Reported by Marius Feraru.
- Combining cache_self, <%filter> blocks, and $m->scomp did not work. Reported by Calle Dybedahl.
- Tests 4 & 5 for 06-compiler.t would fail if HTML::Entities was not installed. Now they will be skipped if necessary.
- Tests 75 & 99 for 08-ah.t depended on hash key ordering and would fail with Perl 5.8.0. Submitted by Michael Gray
- Fixed a number of cases where the lexer/compiler's behavior differed from Mason 1.05 in unintended ways. -- Dashes were not being allowed in subcomponent and method names, even though this is documented as being allowed. Reported by Ken Miller. -- Space between a method or subcomponent name and the '>' at the end of the tag was not being allowed. It should be noted that this is not documented as being allowed in the docs, and so may change in the future. But for now, we'd rather be compatible with 1.05. Reported by Chris Hutchinson. -- Comments were not being allowed after flag and attribute assignments. Again, this is not documented as being allowed. Reported by Chris Hutchinson.
- CPAN thought that version 1.68 of HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler (part of the 1.05 release), was newer than version 1.242 (part of the 1.1201 release). This is what we get for using CVS to set verson numbers. This version number is now set by hand in order to make sure that this does not happen in the future.
- Replace the regex "[A-Za-z0-9]" with "\w", which should cooperate better with Unicode.
- Added a section called "Avoiding Concurrent Recomputations" to the Developer's Manual. This describes how to achieve the same effect as was provided by the "busy locks" feature in 1.0x.