Changes for version 0.18 - 2015-01-05
- No changes from last release.
Changes for version 0.17_02 - 2014-12-30
- Reverted the probe change in the last version. This wasn't necessary and it brought back the old failure of clang on FreeBSD i386 claiming it supported int128 values when it really didn't.
Changes for version 0.17_01 - 2014-12-29
- Trying out a slightly different probe for uint128 support. The previous version could have (very rarely) returned false when it should have returned true.
- Made this module compile with the system Perl on OSX by brutally stripping the "-arch i386" flag when running the compiler. Your results may vary (but it passes its tests).
- Math::UInt128 in lib/Math/Int128.pm