Changes for version 0.11
- Added $network->first_as_integer() and ->last_as_integer() methods. This is an optimization so you don't have to write $network->first()->as_integer(). Internally, the latter just turns an integer into a Net::Works::Address object that you then get the same integer out of.
- Net::Works - Sane APIs for IP addresses and networks UNAUTHORIZED
- Net::Works::Address - An object representing a single IP (4 or 6) address UNAUTHORIZED
- Net::Works::Network - An object representing a single IP address (4 or 6) subnet UNAUTHORIZED
- Net::Works::Util - Utility subroutines for Net-Works UNAUTHORIZED