Changes for version 1.06 - 2003-06-04
- A bug in the handling of negative offsets from UTC could lead to the return of invalid times during a DST transition. This is from a patch by Dave Mitchell currently in bleadperl. See http://bugs6.perl.org/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=19393 for details. Thanks to Rafael Garcia-Suarez for pointing this out to me.
- Updated the AUTHORS section to include the actual authors. Thanks to Graham Barr for telling me who there are.
- Added SUPPORT section which tells people to use bugs.perl.org or perlbug, since I read p5p and I want to make sure that the core and this code stay in sync.
- Clarified docs to say that dates before the system's epoch may or may not work, because POSIX only requires support for positive time_t values.
- Time::Local - efficiently compute time from local and GMT time