Changes for version 1.13 - 2006-08-09
- Switched to using Test::More for the tests.
- Fixed a bug that occurred around the DST change for Europe/London (and probably other time zones with a positive UTC offset). If given, the hour immediately after the change (2:00 AM for Europe/London), then the returned epoch was 3600 seconds too large. Reported by Roger Picton. See RT #11662.
Changes for version 1.12_01 - 2006-03-31
- Reverted changes from 1.07_90 that attempted to extend range of allowable epoch values around edge cases. It turns out that this was causing integer overflows
- In one error case, the module could warn and then croak. I changed it to simply croak with the whole message. Based on a patch by Michael Schwern from rt.perl.org #36268.
- Removed the code from the docs that implied that the *_nocheck variants were created for doing date math. They're just for speeding things up when you have known valid data. If you pass them invalid data, you'll probably get an incorrect answer. See #31421 on rt.perl.org for discussion.
- Time::Local - efficiently compute time from local and GMT time