Changes for version 0.20 - 2010-06-12
- Added `local` to examples of changing the maping tables.
- When the Encode module is insatlled, zapping and fixing CP1252 gremlins now works in decoded strings, too.
- For convenience, the functions now return the strings they've modified.
- Shipping with a traditional `Makefile.PL` rather than one that passes through to Module::Build.
- Moved repository to [GitHub](http://github.com/theory/encode-zapcp1252).
- Encode::ZapCP1252 - Zap Windows Western Gremlins