Changes for version 1.11
- Require Class::Container 0.09 or later. It seems that older versions don't work properly.
- Updated Apache test to skip tests if the Apache server doesn't run mod_perl. Suggesed by Geoffrey Young.
- Stopped checking for presence of LWP in Apache tests, since Apache::TestClient should work fine for the simple test requests.
- The module now requires HTML::Mason 1.23, rather than just the requirements in Makefile.PL.
- Require Params::CallbackRequest 1.11 or later to be in sync with request callback order of execution.
- Fixed failing tests of notes functionality under Apache. Not sure how they ever passed, frankly.
- MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks - Mason callback support via Params::CallbackRequest.